Back to Architects

WILLIAM H. WOLAVER, AIA (1900- )

PARTNERSHIPS

  • Wolaver & Ryan, 1955 (William H. Ryan)

BUILDINGS

  • Manual Arts School (Manual Arts Building) southwest corner 9th and Cincinnati (1922, W. H. Wolaver and R. Kerr, Associated
  • Day and Night Cleaners, southwest corner 11th and Elgin (1946)
  • Seismograph Service Building, southwest corner 41st and Sheridan (1956)
  • Adams & Leonard Building, southwest corner 13th and Main (1956, Wolaver & Ryan)
  • B’nai Emunah Synagogue, southwest corner 17th and Peoria (1959)
  • Webster High School, 1919 West 40th Street (1938, J. D. Forsyth, W. H. Wolaver, and R. Kerr, Associated Architects; A. M. Atkinson, Supervising Architect)
  • Ardmore Air Force Base, Ardmore, Oklahoma (1941, J. D. Forsyth, W. H. Wolaver, and F. V. Kershner, Associated Architects)
  • Ted Law Residence, 1841 East 27th Street
  • From 1920 to 1921, Wolaver worked for L. Shumway. He worked for Smith and Senter in the Okmulgee office and in the Tulsa office from 1921 to 1936. He now resides in Portland, Oregon.