Back to Architects
Charles A. Popkin (1881-1960)
Training: Union College
Oklahoma License: 1925-1942
Tulsa Practice: 1927-1930
- Popkin & Baze, 1927-1929 (Ross B. Baze)
- Earl Berryhill Building, Sapulpa, Oklahoma
- Creek County Court House, Sapulpa, Oklahoma (associate architect with Layton & Smith).
- Sapulpa High School, Sapulpa, Oklahoma
- Charles A. Popkin moved to Oklahoma ca. 1916 and began his practice in Sapulpa. During the Depression, he went to work for the Bureau of Indian Affairs in Muskogee, Oklahoma.