Back to Architects

Frederick Wilhelm “Fritz” Redlich, AIA (1880-1950)

Born: Mannheim, Germany
Training: University of Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany
Oklahoma License: 1925-1931
Tulsa Practice: 1929-1931


  • Redlich & Koberling, 1929-1931 (Joseph R. Koberling)


  • Morningside Hospital (Hillcrest Hospital) (1927)
  • School of Architecture Building, Oklahoma A&M (O.S.U.) Stillwater, Oklahoma (1918)
  • Monte Cassino School, 2206 South Lewis (1928)
  • Marquette School, 1519 South Quincy (1932)


  • 1239 East 29th Street (Sunset Terrace) Redlich lived in this residence until he sold it in 1929. Source TT5/12/29
  • Designed brick houses in the Longview addition (between Thirteenth and Fourteenth Streets and Columbia and Delaware Avenues). These homes were built by the L.N. Van Antwerp Co. in 1928. Source TT 5/18/29
  • Headed Architecture Department at Oklahoma A&M (O.S.U.) between 1916 and 1926. He resigned to take up a large private practice. He was also a member of the first licensing board of architects in Oklahoma. In April of 1928, Redlich published “Art in Architecture”, a magazine designed to “familiarize every one interested with the best that is in architecture”.